Rabu, 26 Januari 2011

another reminder

I wish I could do everything for you

I wish I could be everything for you

But poor me, I just can be something for you.

I might be not important anymore but can you think about my feels?

Can you think how I feel when you said you prefer her than me

It’s okay I’m nothing compared her, she beautiful.

But please understand me, I’m not ready to let you go

Yeah, I still love you and never stopped.

I was tried to replaced you but I just can’t

Dear someone out there, if you read this I just want you to know about my condition now

First, I still love you and it wouldn’t stopped until now L

Second, I do miss you. I really miss our moments together when, haah forget it…

Third, I can’t replaced you with another person. Yeah I’m trying to do that but it can’t

And the last, I feels jealous when you said that you were enjoyed your new moments with her. I got jealous with her, she can replaced me. She can be yours (the thing that might be impossible to me)

I might be forgotten for you. But for me you’re not.

There’s no beautiful words comes from you for me anymore.

There’s only left a pain that fill my heart. Haah it just another story from me to made you remind about me although it just a little