Senin, 24 Januari 2011

get lost!

when I trying to moved, you came without any reason..
then when I starting to love you again, you walk away..
so what must I do to make you stay?
well, if you won't me back it's alright then
but please don't be quite please be honest to me about the one that you love
because I'm so tired of waiting, waiting for the most impossible thing
and then you said you turn to her
congratulation you did hurt me again
well, the best thing is I'm not crying because I can't
I won't look weak in front my friends, not anymore
I was trying to let you go although I can't
now I realize, there's no us..
there's no beautiful moments about you and me..
there's no beautiful words from you..
there's only me here..
thank's to let me be yours for a while
thank you for everything
thank you for giving me your love and letting me have it
now it's over..
I really wanted to still standing beside you but your friend didn't let me

my heart already cried, but I try to hold my tears..
I will let somebody else to have you, who's better than me

that's it. I'm done with you. I'm over it. because I know, we won't be together. you choose her, I choose my friends. Let's enjoy our life within remember our past

thankyou for everything :)