Senin, 24 Januari 2011

hold it!

yeah! I decided to end thilfs feeling. because my friends told me, I just hurt myself by loving him. well that was right but I just can't let this go, just go I mean..
1 years and 6 month I keep this feeling. until now I still remember how we first met. when I still be your friend, yeah your course friend. now on I feel I lost something. yeah I lost one of my friend, my share friend. It's all my fault. I make this condition so difficult to understand. and then your friends... well, I dn't knw wht to say when I was thinking about their message to me. they didn't agree about us? haah I guess it since the beginning. so help me to forget you. I'm tired hurt my self. I wanted to stop this!!! God,please help me to hold this tears in front them. I will cry if I was lonely.
so they will never see I'm weak..